Monday, July 21, 2008
Today
Today was most definitely one of the most difficult days of my life. My wife Barb is signed in at hospice of the Chesapeake, and currently is resting, at least I hope, comfortably, in the room in which her time with us will end. She didn't want me to spend the night with her, so it is my first night at home without her near me and not to return for the time that we have lived here. I don't know what has possessed me to post this to you all, other than to put my pain out to the world in the hope that it may lessen this event somehow. I do thank God that I have for one been blessed with an absolutely WONDERFUL wife to spend my years with, and secondly that He has gifted me with so many loving and wonderful people to help me through times such as these...In anyt event, I am a little drunk at present, so forgive me my weakness...love to all, and my advice to my readers, love one another as if it was your last day....Joe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't get to read your post every day but I was thinking exactly what you wrote here on the day you wrote it. I was crying and with you even if you didn't know it.
I love you,
Lynnie
Post a Comment