Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The mystery of the vanishing butterfly stairs

This was taken on Thursday afternoon, notice the butterfly wings on the face of the granite stairs on the top set
Fast forward to Monday morning at around 11:30...butterfly decals gone!!!!!!..did I imagine them???...why am I not crrrraaaazzzyyy...these and other questions (note, no ANSWERS, only questions) posted below....and another thing while I'm on my rant....I wonder how much it cost to produce custom made aligned graphics that will adhere to a granite step at the MAIN ENTRANCE to the busiest museum in the world??? $30,000 maybe??? for a few hours????..( that song "things that make you say hmmm is playing in my head)...Love always, J
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. That's insane!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

kammommy said...

Praying for your wife....i am sure that she'll be ok...

Joe Stonestreet said...

thank you all,
M, I left 2 posts at your page...love it..!!!!!
Bless you and kammommy, I am sure she's going to be ok too...live, love, and laugh always....J