Monday, March 17, 2008

13 (again) Explained



The attached photos show the number 13 on the face of our dvr, notice what appears to be an ORB right over the 13, some people believe that that is a sign of a spiritual presence. The 13's in the license plates are 1. As I was coming off of the beltway, after my gps had taken me THE LONG WAY AROUND to get to the church, and right before I got on 193, (another 13 with a 9 in the middle, but that's a stretch) 2. the plate on the van right in front of the church when I pulled up.3. The third 13 in a license plate was the car directly in front of me no sooner than when I got on the road at 1:30.
Note the shot of the receipt from Annapolis Harley on Saturday last...I made it a specific point not to pick up anything that would lead me to 13's. The tag for the doo rag I got clearly says $12. No way in hell could that possibly lead me to 13's????right???..So much for that. The cashier OVERCHARGED me by adding my Hog member discount to the tab, making it exceed $13, so that there are 3-13's on the receipt.I am not hiding from you oh great 13, I am embracing you rather. Lastly, but certainly not least, today's 4th and final chemo appointment. The infusion center has about 13 different rooms that you can be put in. Approximately half of these rooms are "group" rooms wherein 3 or 4 people can receive their chemo treatments together.So essentially the odds are at least 30 to 1, probably greater, that we would draw ROOM 13 as the place where Barb would receive her last treatment. ( I knew there was a room 13 because at her last appointment, we were placed in a room across the hall, with the number 13 essentially GLARING at us while B received her treatment). I told her while we were waiting to go back which room she was going to be in, without mentioning ANYTHING to ANYONE at the doctor's office regarding this particular number.I'm going to go out on a limb and predict tonight's 3 digit number for the state of Maryland.While I did put 5 dollars on 313 for Saturday night, a squirrel got on the transformer in front of our house, and knocked out the power for the neighborhood, so I didn't get to physically witness the power of 13, but tonight, I will watch the draw, bet yer ass I will..

1 comment:

Joe Stonestreet said...

and that's what I get for tempting fate by asking my wife to play 113...the number wound up being something like "247"....not even close..I think I came in 13th...(LOL)...Joe